Sugar Ridge Ranch
Ellis County, TX
+/- 136 acres
Located just thirty-six minutes southeast of downtown Dallas, near the towns of Ferris, Palmer and Bristol, Sugar Ridge Ranch sits on the highest ridge in Ellis county with scenic views of the Dallas Skyline and the natural beauty of the surrounding area. This sprawling 136 +/- acre property provides a unique opportunity to live in the country but only minutes from the metroplex. A three bedroom/ five bath luxury log and stone home is at the top of the ridge looking over the ranch and a large pond. The home encompasses nearly 11,960 sf under-roof, and includes a resort style pool, entertainment cabana, breezeway, and a three-car garage. The log package was built by a crew out of Montana using mostly lodge pole pine and spruce main beams from the northwest. The entrance to the ranch has an electric security gate and almost 1/3 mile of driveway made of crushed concrete base, and recycled asphalt topped with chip-n-seal. There are seventy-nine acres under game fence with Black buck, Axis Deer, Whitetail, and Sika Deer roaming the property. In addition, three stocked ponds spread throughout the ranch offer excellent fishing and duck hunting. This property is located near a local winery, and in the most prominent area in Ellis county. 100% of all owned Oil & Gas and other Minerals will convey to buyer.
- Rural Water Supply
- Aerobic Septic
- Three large fishing ponds
- Fully irrigated yard and gardens and yard trees.
- Full-size pool
Buyers Broker must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If the condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the Listing Broker. Prospects may be required to provide proof of funds prior to a scheduled showing.
- Montana style luxury log and stone home 7,074 sf
- Large 3-car garage – 966 sf
- Open Breezeway- 1,182 sf
- Resort style pool with Entertainment Cabana w/ tankless water heater – 986 sf
- Two-story private guest house w/ 2-bedrooms, kitchen, Living room, 2 baths, and Entertainment area- 2,000 sf
- 79 +/- acres of game fence w/ exotics
- Outdoor yard Lighting
- Front Entrance: Concrete and Steel beams with Electric security gate
- Equipment barn
- Total- 136+/- acres
- Perimeter and crossed fenced throughout the property
- Rolling hills and some bottom pasture with some hardwoods
- County Road frontage on the front and the back of the ranch
- Unrivaled views of the Dallas skyline and surrounding countryside