Sunrise Trails Ranch
+/- 500 acres
For the avid hunter, the investment minded individual, or group of people wanting a hunting club, this is a rare opportunity to own a truly turnkey hunting property! This sportsman’s paradise is located in Haskell County and is ready for the new owner to step in and enjoy from the first day of purchase.
It is a 500-acre oasis of dense tree cover and is positioned strategically in the midst of an agriculture and farming community. Due to its location, it is a respite for wildlife to feed and water, bed down, and have their young. The property hosts a wide variety of game animals, including deer, hogs, turkey, quail, ducks, Sandhill cranes, dove, bobcats, and coyotes.
Hunting is available all over the property, but can be focused from six strategically placed and carefully curated hunting areas with high-end, 6 x 6 Redneck stands/blinds that have extended entry porches. The blinds are bow and gun enabled, and each blind location has 60Ft diameter feeder pens with ASF broadcast corn and gravity protein feeders (the current owners feed heavily year-round). Each blind location also features open hunting (non-feeder pen) area with ASF broadcast corn feeders, animal rubbing posts and refillable hog pipes to attract animals outside of the main feeder pen areas. All six blinds are equipped with solar-powering options that allow hunters to charge their phone or run a light or fan while hunting.
Everything you need to begin enjoying the property and managing your hunting operation is already in place and conveys with the property!
- The 175’ x 175’ fenced-in camp area has a 53Ft long cabin container (2 bedrooms that can sleep 4, full bathroom, kitchen, and dining area) which serves as the primary living quarters. The cabin is fully furnished and comes with a stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave and TV. In addition, the cabin has an upper deck area that runs the length and width of the cabin and makes for a wonderful place to watch the wonderful west Texas sunrises and sunsets.
- Power and water (from rain catch system with 3,000-gallon tank) is in place.
- In addition to the main cabin, there is a 2017 Forest River wildwood X-Lite RV that can easily sleep an additional four people. The RV comes with a full kitchen and bathroom.
- There are two dedicated RV/camper utility connection spaces (water, sewer and power) within the main camp area, so there is room to bring in another RV/camper.
Game Cleaning and Processing Station:
- The 12 x 20 covered cleaning station has overhead lighting, two electric game hoists that can hold up to 400 lbs. each, power, water, a large sink, two stainless steel counter tops, a large ice storage machine and a cabinet for storage.
- There is a 5 x 8 insulated walk-in cooler for storing/aging game
Equipment that Conveys with the Property:
- 2006 John Deer 5303 tractor (w/front end loader, shredder, box blade, disk, and auger attachments) – perfect for planting food plots, maintaining trails, or making your own improvements
- 2017 Forrest River Wildwood X-Lite RV
- 2007 Kawasaki Mule UTV (gas)
- Two 2007 Kawasaki 4-wheelers (gas)
- Tools (2 Stihl straight-shaft trimmers, Stihl chain saw, axes, T-post driver/puller, shovels, gas powered auger, a large variety of hand and yard tools, plus much more…)
- 55-gallon NorthStar tow behind sprayer with Honda engine
- There is a 40Ft storage container to house your 4-wheelers, UTVs, etc., and it comes with lighting and electricity to keep your vehicles’ batteries charged
- There are two 20Ft storage containers with tool racks, tool boxes, and large shelves/racks. It also comes equipped with electricity and lighting
- The property has three holding tanks and a variety of creeks, streams that hold water year around.
- The exterior fences are in excellent condition and the roads throughout the property and on the circumference make the whole property easily accessible.
- Ghost Control automated gates permit entry to the property as well as the camp/living area.
- The property is part of a windfarm and receives a quarterly income from the wind lease. The lease/rights will convey with the property. No wind turbines are on the property
- A cattle lease is currently in place and can be renewed to maintain an agriculture exemption that keeps property taxes extremely low for such a large property
- The property is an easy 3-hour drive from Dallas, 2 hours from Lubbock, and 1 hour from Abilene.